The confidentiality of the personal information of our clients is fundamental and a commitment of the company.
1. Collection and handling of user data
There are many circumstances in which we request personal data from a user (”User”) from the website www.cidaliasousa.com (“Site”) meaning information that will allow identifying the user or his/her contact details (“Personal Data”): when you register on our Site. Collected and handled personal data consists of information regarding name, e-mail address.
2. Use and purposes of the handling of user data
We identify technical information from your computer when you visit our Site pages, such as the IP (Internet Protocol), the operative systems and the type of browser (“Usage Information”). We use this information to improve the quality of your visit to our Site, and we will not provide this information to entities external to the company without your prior consent.
3. Access to personal data
The company guarantees the means that allow the User's access to their Personal Data. In case you intend to access your Personal Data, you can do so by contacting the company according to the terms set forth below.
4. Correction of personal data
5. Safety of user data
In order to guarantee the safety of User Data and maximum confidentiality, we handle supplied information in a completely confidential manner, according to our internal safety and confidentiality policies and procedures. However, the User Data may circulate on the internet without any safety conditions, and may be visualized and/or utilized by non-authorized third-parties for that effect. On those circumstances, the company (according to the case) is not responsible for the theft, destruction of dissemination of the User Data.
When you visit our Site, a small text file (Cookie) is created and recorded in your computer hard-drive. By recognizing you, this file will allow for easiness and quickness of access, along with the customization of the Site according to your preferences.
8. Contact and rights of withdrawal
9. Applicable laws and jurisdiction
The www.cidaliasousa.com portal provides access to other websites managed and controlled by third parties via different links to facilitate the user’s search for information, contents and services on the internet, but in no case may this be considered a recommendation or invitation to use these links and visit these other sites.
The creation of a hyperlink from a web page on another internet portal to any of the pages on the cidaliasousa.com portal will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the website will be to the main page or pages of the sections it contains.
- The reproduction of the services or contents on the company portal is not permitted under any circumstances.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any information or contents that are illegal or imoral, good customs and public order, nor will it provide contents that infringe upon any third party right.
- False, inaccurate or incorrect declarations about the pages of the portal or its services or contents will not be included.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the express, prior authorisation of the company.
The establishment of a hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor will it imply that the company has authorised the hyperlink or supervised, been aware of, accepted, or assumed responsibility for the services and contents offered on the said portal.